Here’s how it rolled out:
- Four top Italian chefs cooked up a storm
- Four Italian Nonnas lent them their recipes and cooking tips
- Over 3,500 incredible dishes were served
- 800 people visited our rooftop restaurant for lunch, dinner and Nonna’s cooking workshops
- The extended festival family ate their way through a tonne and of the very best Italian cuisine
For those who didn’t make it (and those who did!) we’ve put together highlights and interviews from the event, so we can all enjoy a little Nonna love and Nonna knowledge.